School Lunches are provided through Fiveways school kitchens, who are our contracted caterers. Meals need to be booked online through the ParentPay website. Login details will be provided to you before your son/daughter starts at Milford Junior School.
The cost of a meal is currently £2.60 per day and must be booked and paid in advance via ParentPay. Meals need to be ordered by midnight the Tuesday prior to the week required. If the Tuesday midnight deadline is missed you will need to send your child to school with a packed lunch for the following week.
Menus are on a 3 week rotation and can be booked up to a term in advance. If you wish to cancel your child's meal (the day of the booked lunch), please call the school office by 9.20am. Allergen codes are indicated on the menu choices so please take note of these, if applicable, when ordering your child’s meal. Please inform the school if your child eats a vegan diet.
Free School Meals
Please note that unlike the Universal Free School Meals your child may have received during Reception and Years 1 & 2, to receive a Free School Meal at Junior school you must be in receipt of certain benefits, (please see the list below,) each child must be named individually.
Parents/carers who receive any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support;
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance - not contribution based;
- Employment & Support Allowance (Income related) - not contribution related;
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- The guaranteed element of the State Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credit, providing you do not also receive Working Tax Credit, with an annual taxable income (as assessed by HMRC) of less than £16,190;
- Universal Credit with an annual household income of less than £7,400.
If you have recently become unemployed, but are still receiving Working Tax Credits, you may be entitled to free school meals.
For more information please use the links below:
For an application form please visit:
Paper copies of the application form can also be obtained from our school reception.
If your child is entitled to Free School Meals at Junior School the ordering process remains the same. Orders must be made at least one week in advance, please make your child's menu choices online via your Parent Pay account.